Welcome!

Welcome! Feel free to use this blog as a resource for researching international adoption. Courtesy of www.vancetwins.com

Fly Away Home

Excerpt from article:
"In this report we hear from the children.
Journee Bradshaw, aged 16: ”I didn’t know that I’m going to stay here, I mean, they never told me that I’m going to have a family that I’m going to stay with and I’m supposed to be their daughter. They never told me that, I just found out when I got here.”

Kate Bradshaw (who adopted Journee) “You can’t imagine the depth of her pain. No one will understand the damage, it was seriously as if someone had ripped the soul out of her body and just left her. It was unbelievable, it was absolutely unbelievable.”

For video and transcript: http://www.abc.net.au/foreign/content/2009/s2834100.htm