Welcome!

Welcome! Feel free to use this blog as a resource for researching international adoption. Courtesy of www.vancetwins.com

Farrow gave Jolie her blessing for adopting

Los Angeles, June 07: Mia Farrow has given Angelina Jolie her blessing for adopting. The 61-year-old screen icon - who is mother to 10 adopted children – has praised the 'Tomb Raider' beauty, who gave birth to her first biological child, Shiloh Nouvel, last month, for giving a home to two orphans.

The 'Omen' star said: "I don't know if Angelina even knows my name, but I do think she's absolutely lovely and her good heart is there for all to see.

"If we met, I don't know what I'd say to her except maybe, 'God speed. Be safe. Be happy! Bless you and your kids'."

The actress also defended Angelina, who is dating Brad Pitt, over claims her charity work is carried out for self-publicity....

click here for article